The customer agrees to abide by these and merchant-specific terms when purchasing products and services from Lapland Outdoor's Internet services.
- The prices presented in the online service are subject to VAT
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customer must check the delivery terms that apply.
Terms of delivery
Formation of the agreement
- A binding contract for the transaction has occured once the order has been confirmed (order confirmation / payment confirmation).
- Order confirmation / Payment confirmation will be sent to the customer by e-mail.
Cancellation and return of the transaction
- The products have a 14-day right of return under the Consumer Protection Act.
- The right of return is valid only if the product is in the same condition as the original.
- Any product packaging must also be salable.
- Contact sales for more detailed return instructions.
- The right of return does not apply to engraved or other individual products, accommodation services, restaurant services or other leisure services agreed for a specific time.
- The customer is responsible for the normal costs of the return.
- We follow the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer or importer.
- Shipping costs include postage and packaging. You can view the delivery costs after selecting the payment and delivery method in the Shopping Cart.
Terms of payment
- The merchant uses reliable and secure payment intermediaries in its services.
- The merchant will not store your bank contact or credit card information at any time.
- The customer undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of the chosen payment method.
- If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, the Merchant will not process the order.
Terms for rental
Identity must be presented when renting equipment.
The rental price will be charged in advance. The renter is obliged to return the rental equipment at the end of the rental period. Late returns will incur an additional charge according to the price list. No refund will be given for previous returns.
The use of rental equipment is always at the tenant's own risk. The renter is obliged to take care of the rental equipment like a careful person of their own and to exercise special care and caution. The lessee undertakes to use the rental equipment only in the manner intended for it. The condition of the equipment will be checked before rental and upon return. If the renter detects a defect in the instrument, the lessor must be notified immediately. The renter undertakes to return the equipment in the condition in which it was when the rental was made and, if necessary, to replace damaged / lost parts, equipment and tools. We also charge the renter for the cost of repairing the rental product. The renter is responsible for the rental equipment and accessories at their full value until the rental equipment is returned as agreed.
If necessary, the lessee will be instructed in the use of the device.
Lapland Outdoor / Throwing Girl shall not be liable for any damage to the rental property itself (rental equipment with accessories), its user (personal injury) or third parties directly or indirectly caused by the renter during the rental period and shall not be liable for any such damage. The tenant is advised to take care of their adequate insurance coverage.